If you have any queries about this Privacy Statement or any information we hold about you, please contact us.
Capital Alliance Partners is registered in England. Company Number: 5053869. Registered address: 46 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7JW. Capital Alliance Partners(TM) is a trademark of Capital Alliance Partners.
Capital Alliance Partners is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
By accessing this web site and submitting your information you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
It is the responsibility of all persons accessing the Capital Alliance Partners Limited (Capital Alliance) Website to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. By submitting information to this Website, you acknowledge that you are a person who may lawfully submit such information.
2. Information submitted
You take sole responsibility to ensure that any information that you submit:
- is true, accurate and not misleading;
- complies with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
- is not offensive, harassing, abusive, indecent, defamatory, racially or ethnically abusive or menacing;
- is not in breach of confidence does not infringe any intellectual property rights;
- does not create liability for Capital Alliance Partners or cause Capital Alliance Partners to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers;
- does not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- does not undermine the integrity of the Capital Alliance Partners Website;
- or be otherwise unlawful.
You use the Website at your own risk.
You expressly understand and agree that:
- the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Capital Alliance Partners expressly excludes all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights;
- Capital Alliance Partners makes no warranty that the Website and/or any information will meet your requirements, your access to and use of the services will be error-free, any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected; and no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the Website or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- If you do not want to take the risk of sending information via this web site, you should send it by fax or telephone.
4. Capital Alliance Partners Limited
You understand, accept and agree that:
- this Website does not constitute an offer to arrange deals in investments, and it is not intended that any regulated activity be conducted via this Website;
- the information available on this Website does not and is not intended to constitute an offer or a solicitation of interest in respect of the acquisition of any securities or shares or the provision of investment management, advisory or other services to any person in any jurisdiction in which such solicitation is not authorised to any person to whom it would be unlawful to make such a solicitation;
- Capital Alliance Partners does not give, or offer, or agree to give, to persons in their capacity as investors or potential investors advice on the merits of their purchasing, selling, subscribing for or underwriting an investment, or exercising any right conferred by an investment to acquire, dispose of, underwrite or convert an investment;
- Capital Alliance Partners has no fiduciary or special relationship with you.
5. Exclusion and limitation of liability
Whether or not Capital Alliance Partners has been advised of the possibility of such loss, Capital Alliance Partners shall not be liable in respect of any misrepresentation or be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or goodwill, loss of, damage to or corruption of data, or loss of opportunity, howsoever caused, and whether or not arising in the ordinary course of business.
6. Use of information
Capital Alliance Partners is entitled to use information provided by you in accordance with its Privacy Statement. Use of this Website by you constitutes implicit acceptance of Capital Alliance Partners’s Privacy Statement. You accept and agree that Capital Alliance Partners may disclose information relating to you to any court, regulatory authority or other body empowered by law to receive such information.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and each party hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.